|Nissan Leaf Reservations Open to Public|
The Nissan Leaf will be available starting in December, but only in select areas. Full market rollouts won't occur until 2012. Anyone with reservations will be sequenced in order for their particular market.
The Nissan Leaf price was surprisingly low, and can be made a lot lower if you live in certain states (Nissan details some of the possibilities in their statement, see below).
To make a reservation, follow the guidelines:
- Through the Nissan LEAF website via NissanUSA.com, the customer will create an account, configure his or her vehicle, and answer questions to complete a driving profile.
- Consumers will be asked to pay a fully refundable $99 reservation fee by credit card.
- After placing a reservation, a customer will be able to indicate a preferred dealer.
- Consumers who reserve a Nissan LEAF will receive confirmation numbers. Nissan will provide individual updates for their reservations by June 30.
- Reservations are limited to one per household.
- Consumer inquiries about the reservation process can be answered at the Nissan LEAF call center, 1-877-664-2738.
*MSRP excludes applicable tax, title and license fees. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice.