Forms used to claim Hybrid Tax Credit ~ Hybrid Car Review
Hybrid Car Review: Forms used to claim Hybrid Tax Credit

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Forms used to claim Hybrid Tax Credit

If you bought a hybrid car or suv this year, you may be eligible for the federal tax credit on hybrid cars. When claiming your hybrid tax credit, make sure you fill out the right form.

Form 8910, Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit, is used to claim the qualified hybrid vehicle credit as well as for vehicles qualifying for other provisions of the alternative motor vehicle credit.

If the qualifying hybrid vehicle is purchased for business use, the credit for the business use of a qualifying hybrid vehicle is reported on Form 3800, General Business Credit.

For qualifying hybrid vehicles acquired for personal use, the credit is reported on the appropriate line of the taxpayer’s Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.

Update: Looking for more information? Follow the link to more information on the 2007 Hybrid Car Tax Credit.

Get Four Free Price Quotes From Yahoo! Autos Hybrid Research and Pricing at


Probashi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

As much as I dislike spam, I hate it more when it points to a scraped page.

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Hybrid Car Review will be moderated. Please avoid dropping links just for the sake of links. The comment will be deleted shortly after. Keep comments on topic and non-abusive. Thanks!

Automotive Parts

E-Bay Motors


  © Link to Privacy Policy

Back to TOP